- Reserved seating and personalized signage at your table.
- Friends’ profiles with up to three preferred table choices.
- Confirmed seating based on a loyalty leaderboard
- Notification of performances on sale via our Feinstein’s First SMS program.
- One pair of complimentary tickets annually, including a carafe of wine.
- Fifteen percent discount on all food and beverage purchases, as well as waived minimums in Feinstein’s at the Nikko Restaurant Anzu and the Kanpai Lounge.
- Two hours of complimentary parking on performance nights.
- Discount on tickets for performances at Feinstein’s/54 Below in New York, N.Y.
- The ability to exchange tickets for alternate nights or performances.
$275 per person/couple; benefits are not transferrable.
A limited number of memberships will be sold annually.
Use the seating chart above to determine
your table preferences and contact our director of marketing
to join the club and become a Friend of Feinstein’s.
Mitchell Eaton 415.394.1132
Director of Marketing and Audience Development